Thursday, October 9, 2008

Chamber Month

Ashley just called to my attention that it has been a very long since I've blogged so I'm going to try to do better. We certainly have been busy here at the Chamber, but I want you to know that every day we are working hard to explore how to better serve our members, exploring new benefits and programs, while reviewing those already in place. One of the areas I've spent alot of time researching and discussing with others ways to encourage local spending. What seems like a simple thing is not. We are all challenged by how to most effectively support local business while meeting our personal needs of convenience and cost. Businesses face additional issues that may restrict thier ability to use local vendors. What we know here at the Chamber is that often local businesses are easily overlooked when they do have so much to offer. Sorry, but I have to go! Chamber mixer tonight at Tomorrow's Dentistry Today. Hope to see you there!

No comments: