Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Every Newsletter a New Connection

It's that time again, as we scurry to publish the monthly "Business Connector". We breathe a sigh of relief each month as the last words are finalized and the newsletter is delivered to the printer, but then it begins again.

This month, as most, I met with newer chamber members to learn more about their businesses so that I can share their story with you. I continue to be in awe of the work done by our small business owners, working so had to serve others. This month is no different, as I write about a restaurant, a mobile welder and a retail paint store, all with a passion and pride for the work they do.

I hope you'll take the time to relax for a few minutes and read the newsletter when it arrives, and if you've neglected the opportunity to read the last few, sit a little longer and explore them as well. I think you'll be surprised at the business connections waiting for you.

No comments: